Spitz (GL-X750V2) Smart WiFi | Dual-band Router | 4G LTE
Spitz (GL-X750V2) is the advanced version of Spitz (GL-X750). It comes with the redesigned PCBA and optimized antennas to improve the 4G performance. Besides, the EC25-AF version now is ATT certificated. It is also compatible with other major telecommunications companies all over the world with other CAT4 (EC25-E, EC25-AU etc.) or CAT6 (EP06-E) modules.
INSTRUCTION: >Go to First Time Setup
• Smart 4G LTE Router: Transfer 4G LTE signal to WiFi, 300Mbps(2.4GHz)+433Mbps(5GHz).
• Open Source & Programmable: OpenWrt pre-installed, backed by software repository.
• VPN Client & Server: Compatible with 30+ OpenVPN and WireGuard VPN services.
• Large Storage & Extensibility: 128MB RAM, 16MB NOR Flash, up to 128GB MicroSD slot, USB 2.0 port, two Ethernet ports.
• WiFi Speed: 300Mbps(2.4GHz)+433Mbps(5GHz)
• CPU: QCA9531@650MHz
• Memory/Storage: DDR2 128MB/FLASH 16MB
• Ethernet Ports: 2 ports (1 WAN, 1 LAN)
• USB Ports: USB 2.0
• Weight: 86g
• Spitz (GL-X750V2) (1-year Warranty)
• Quectel 4G module pre-installed
• USB cable
• Ethernet cable
• User manual
• 12V/1.5A power adapter with US (default) or UK or EU or AU plug
A specially designed Wall Mount can be purchased HERE
A specially designed Car Charger can be purchased HERE