Dear GL.iNet customers,
As part of our continuous efforts to secure your payment and improve your shopping experience, we need to make an official announcement about a recent fraud email account reached some of our potential customers.
The scam email email@example.com pretended to be our sales manager Arya Huang (correct email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and asked two of our clients to settle the payment to another bank account. If you also received an email from a similar scam email account, please report this by email to email@example.com and terminate your payment transfer immediately. Please do NOT trust any email account address without "gl-inet.com" or "gl-inet.net" that sends you payment information.
- What sales channels you can trust -
We usually encourage customers to buy from our official online shops:
We also have several authorized resellers:
If you want to join us as a reseller, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What payment methods you can trust -
Currently, we accept online and offline payment,
- For offline payment amount below 1,000 USD, we will recommend you to use Paypal Express
- For large bulk order over 1,000 USD, we will prefer to use bank wired transfer to our HSBC bank account in Hong Kong
- We accept foreign payment transfer to the company named GL Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited only
We always put the correct payment details on the PI when we send it to you. If you received any emails asking you to pay to another account, please report to us and terminate your payment transfer immediately.
We're very sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
GL.iNet Customer Service Team