Spitz (GL-X750) Smart WiFi | Dual-band Router | 4G LTE
For EC25-AU module, please choose the GL-X750V2 version.
Meet Spitz, a dual-band wireless router that can be widely used for smart home and IoT projects. It comes with a built-in MicroSD slot that supports a maximum of 128GB MicroSD cards. With the extra storage, you can freely share files across devices. It also supports 30+ WireGuard and OpenVPN service providers. Spitz has a built-in interchangeable module for full optimization and customization.
Note: The EC25-AF / EP06-A Module Only Work With T-Mobile
• Smart 4G LTE Router: Transfer 4G LTE signal to WiFi, 300Mbps(2.4GHz)+433Mbps(5GHz).
• Open Source & Programmable: OpenWrt pre-installed, backed by software repository.
• VPN Client & Server: Compatible with 30+ OpenVPN and WireGuard VPN services.
• Large Storage & Extensibility: 128MB RAM, 16MB NOR Flash, up to 128MB MicroSD slot, USB 2.0 port, two Ethernet ports.
• WiFi Speed: 300Mbps(2.4GHz)+433Mbps(5GHz)
• CPU: QCA9531@650MHz
• Memory/Storage: DDR2 128MB/FLASH 16MB
• Ethernet Ports: 2 ports (1 WAN, 1 LAN)
• USB Ports: USB 2.0
• Weight: 86g
• Spitz (GL-X750) (1-year Warranty)
• Quectel 4G module pre-installed
• USB cable
• Ethernet cable
• User manual
• 12V/1.5A power adapter with US (default) or UK or EU or AU plug
A specially designed Wall Mount can be purchased HERE
A specially designed Car Charger can be purchased HERE