Brume (GL-MV1000) Edge Computing Gateway | High-Performance VPN | No WiFi Module
The GL-MV1000 US currently is out of stock. The estimated restock time would be aound 23th.
Brume (GL-MV1000) is an edge computing gateway for highly secure and reliable infrastructure. With its Marvell high-performance chipset, the Brume can run an impressive speeds for an excellent VPN routing experience. Pre-installed OpenWrt and supported Ubuntu allows you to develop IoT projects. Add an extra layer to your security by enjoying the service of Tor, AdGuard Home, and Encrypted DNS with Cloudflare or NextDNS.
• Small & Powerful: Extremely lightweight and portable. Powered by Marvell high-performance chipset.
• Add Extra Layer To Your Security: Tor service installed. Supports 30+ VPN services with impressive VPN speeds. AdGuard Home Supported. Encrypted DNS with Cloudflare or NextDNS.
• Built with Linux Compatibility: Supports dual open-source software operating systems - OpenWrt & Ubuntu. Allowing in-depth developments for commercial IoT projects.
• Large External Storage: Built-in MicroSD slot with 256GB capacity. Perfect for wireless file sharing.
• VPN Speed: 280Mbps (WireGuard) or 97Mbps (OpenVPN)
• CPU: Marvell Armada 88F3720, Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A53 @1.0GHz
• Memory/Storage: DDR4 1GB / FLASH 16MB + EMMC 8GB
• Ethernet Ports: 3 ports (1 WAN, 2 LAN)
• Weight: 115g
• Brume (GL-MV1000) (1-year Warranty)
• 5V-2A Power adapter (depends on your shipping address)
• 0.8M Type-C power cable
• Ethernet cable
• User manual
To purchase the WiFi module of Brume, please visit here.
Travel Gadget Organizer Pouch Bag is available HERE.
A specially designed Wall Mount can be purchased HERE.